Location: York / London / Manchester / Remote / Hybrid
Contract: Fixed term (1 year), full time 37.5 hours per week
Are you an accomplished leader in Analysis and Reporting? Ambitious? Talented? Ready for your next career challenge? Then don’t miss your chance to be an integral part of the best employee experience team in the business.
Who are we?
Ipsos Karian and Box is a leading employee engagement and internal communications agency, through our research, we help our clients understand what engages and motivates their employees and help them to make their businesses even better places to work.
Storytelling is at the heart of what we do. We craft compelling narratives that make meaning of data and create content that brings ideas to life for some of the biggest brands in the world, including Barclays, Burberry, the Co-op, HSBC, Nationwide and many others.
The majority of our growth comes from our strong relationships and referrals, based on our reputation for delighting clients. We continue to go from strength to strength and have now joined the leading research company Ipsos.
A rare opportunity has arisen to lead our Analysis and Reporting team. As a key member of the Senior Leadership Team, the role is responsible for shaping and delivering leading analytics solutions for engagement, leadership and culture research within Ipsos Karian and Box.
What will I be doing?
Analysis and Reporting
- You’ll be responsible for ensuring the high-quality delivery of in-depth analytics that identify actionable insights and recommendations to influence client and stakeholders’ decisions.
- You’ll have responsibility for the provision data analysis for all research project reporting, including all core and sub reports, acting as subject matter expert for research and analysis methods.
- You’ll work in partnership with the Consulting and Delivery teams to ensure effective and high-quality delivery on all client projects, mitigating any risks where appropriate.
- You’ll support Senior Analysts/Analyst and Reporting Team Leads on depth and advanced data analysis and visualisation.
- You’ll be responsible for inputting into pricing and solution design for new client projects and products, ensuring profitability for analysis and reporting elements of each project.
- You’ll be responsible for leadership and development of the wider Analysis and Reporting team, as well as line management responsibility for the Analysis and Reporting Leads.
- You’ll have overarching responsibility for the resource planning and allocation of the team to ensure client deliverables are met on all client projects.
- You’ll lead the talent planning and recruitment to create a strong talent pipeline and support ongoing business change and development.
What do I need to bring with me?
- A proven background in delivering robust, in-depth analytics that identifies tangible insights to influence client stakeholders.
- Experience of data analysis on research project reporting, acting as a SME for research and analysis methods.
- Experience of leading and developing a successful analysis and reporting team.
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple projects and resources within time sensitive deadlines.
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder management with the ability to influence at all levels.
- A positive, solutions-focused attitude always finding a way.
- An appetite to learn more asking why not?
- A passion for leading & inspiring people.
In return for your valued contribution we’ll offer you the following benefits:
- A competitive salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday per year
- Birthday leave
- Private health insurance (after a qualifying period)
- Volunteering leave (after a qualifying period)
- Company pension
- Opportunities for development and growth
- Flexible benefits package including additional holiday purchase, cycle to work scheme, access to a wide range of high street discounts, car lease and financial loans and savings at preferential rates
We’d love to hear from you! Please submit your CV along with a covering letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ipsos Karian and Box is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. Before applying for this role, please read the Recruitment Privacy Notice.
We are committed to ensuring the security of our business and that we consistently meet our governance requirements. All successful applicants will therefore be required to undertake a Basic Level Disclosure Check paid for by the Company.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES